Friday, July 3, 2009

Why I'm creating this blog

I've heard people say time and time again that "Independence Day is strictly American" or "Independence Day is only celebrated by America" or "The rest of the world hates Independence Day." And to all that I say bullshit. Independence Day is a movie that has crossed over cultural boundaries, about the world united to destroy a global menace. And I have heard several oversea critics say that it is a celebrated movie, so to say it's only celebrated here is ridiculous.

So I'm making this blog as a sort of thesis to all you haters out there. I will prove that Independence Day is not just an "American Holiday," but a blockbuster movie that spans cultural boundaries to include everyone, regardless of nationality, race or color.

No comments:

Post a Comment